Sad Day

Discuss everything about the game

Sad Day

Postby kmorrow66 » 2015-03-29- 15:55

When I first found this game I thought, now here is a great game that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to have fun with. The game play, the content, even the graphics, I became obsessed with this awesome game. The only down side was that it is a newer game so their are some kinks that need worked out, but these forums and the developers were always so active that even that wasn't a problem. There was always a quick response that made me feel like they really cared, which you don't get with most of the more main stream games out there. I have been looking for a new game, something similar to this, but I have yet to find anything worthwhile. I don't know what caused everyone to back out so suddenly, but I still love the game and will continue to play it until it is no longer playable. I wish there was something I could do to help revive the following it had at one time, but I'm afraid it's too late. So I just want to say great job on creating an amazing game, thank you for all the support, and keep up the good work. I hope to someday see that Minions & Immortals has made a comeback, and I will be here when it does!
Thanks
-Kristina
kmorrow66

Return to General Discussion