Jumping hands!

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Jumping hands!

Postby mightyruth » 2015-01-05- 5:22

This is the first time I've seen this one...runnning Labyrinth, I ended up with first one and then several Hands that flickered in and out, ran away at the same speed I was running when I tried to hit them, (so I couldn't, but they could hit me!) and ran into the middle of walls...all I could see was the green bar and the word Hand for each of them, no animation...but they kept multiplying! Fortunately they don't hit hard, so I just ignored them and finished the level
mightyruth

Re: Jumping hands!

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-06- 3:25

mightyruth wrote:This is the first time I've seen this one...runnning Labyrinth, I ended up with first one and then several Hands that flickered in and out, ran away at the same speed I was running when I tried to hit them, (so I couldn't, but they could hit me!) and ran into the middle of walls...all I could see was the green bar and the word Hand for each of them, no animation...but they kept multiplying! Fortunately they don't hit hard, so I just ignored them and finished the level

Thanks for reporting this Ruth! :) We will look into it.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports