Kibler in labyrinth  Topic is solved

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Kibler in labyrinth

Postby mightyruth » 2015-01-01- 8:26

not sure if this is a bug or a "feature" ...but a couple of times when I've gone to fight him my character freezes up--he's still hitting, but I can't do anything, including use any of my action buttons (abilities and the sword one) or my pouch. And my minion is just standing there, can't get him to hit or even run away! Once he eventually started moving and I was able to kill Kibler, the second time after about 15 minutes I gave up and disconnected, the 3rd time the problem did not seem to be there.
mightyruth

Re: Kibler in labyrinth

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-02- 2:35

mightyruth wrote:not sure if this is a bug or a "feature" ...but a couple of times when I've gone to fight him my character freezes up--he's still hitting, but I can't do anything, including use any of my action buttons (abilities and the sword one) or my pouch. And my minion is just standing there, can't get him to hit or even run away! Once he eventually started moving and I was able to kill Kibler, the second time after about 15 minutes I gave up and disconnected, the 3rd time the problem did not seem to be there.

Kibler does have a mez ability which will freeze you for 10 seconds and he is supposed to be a challenge. When you are mezzed you will not be able to move or use abilities.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Re: Kibler in labyrinth  Topic is solved

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-02- 2:36

Trinity wrote:
mightyruth wrote:not sure if this is a bug or a "feature" ...but a couple of times when I've gone to fight him my character freezes up--he's still hitting, but I can't do anything, including use any of my action buttons (abilities and the sword one) or my pouch. And my minion is just standing there, can't get him to hit or even run away! Once he eventually started moving and I was able to kill Kibler, the second time after about 15 minutes I gave up and disconnected, the 3rd time the problem did not seem to be there.

This believe this is working as intended. Kibler does have a mez ability which will freeze you for 10 seconds and he is supposed to be a challenge. When you are mezzed you will not be able to move, use your pouch or use abilities.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports