Bug report 12/30

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Bug report 12/30

Postby mahabone » 2014-12-30- 16:17

Here's some new findings today.

1. I have confirmed that the flags are not providing their proper bonus for timer reduction. The flag of twin vipers is not reducing timers at all, I just did a 12 hour upgrade, and the 5% bonus should have reduced it to 11.4 hours, but it instead was 12 hours. Flag of capable (all minions gain shrine tribute timer reduced by 1hr) is adding the ability to the minions, but the shrine timer is not being reduced.

2. When running through some missions with my secondary character, boss fights are not being triggered. For instance, Deserted Town, after clearing all enemies Alister will not summon. In Concourse, when i kill R'a'a's'h' the end is not triggered and no rewards are handed out.

3. I just finished upgrading my Shrine to level 5 and was awarded 2500 exp. I rec. the levels but not the Talent points. I currently have 17 Talent points but 38 levels. At 38th level there should be 19 Talent points (1 pt. every even level) so I am missing 2 points which would be the 2 points I am missing from the 4-5 levels gained from the Shrine. Also. relogging or leveling up did not fix the issue.
mahabone

Re: Bug report 12/30

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-30- 23:48

mahabone wrote:Here's some new findings today.

1. I have confirmed that the flags are not providing their proper bonus for timer reduction. The flag of twin vipers is not reducing timers at all, I just did a 12 hour upgrade, and the 5% bonus should have reduced it to 11.4 hours, but it instead was 12 hours. Flag of capable (all minions gain shrine tribute timer reduced by 1hr) is adding the ability to the minions, but the shrine timer is not being reduced.

2. When running through some missions with my secondary character, boss fights are not being triggered. For instance, Deserted Town, after clearing all enemies Alister will not summon. In Concourse, when i kill R'a'a's'h' the end is not triggered and no rewards are handed out.

3. I just finished upgrading my Shrine to level 5 and was awarded 2500 exp. I rec. the levels but not the Talent points. I currently have 17 Talent points but 38 levels. At 38th level there should be 19 Talent points (1 pt. every even level) so I am missing 2 points which would be the 2 points I am missing from the 4-5 levels gained from the Shrine. Also. relogging or leveling up did not fix the issue.

Thanks for the report. We shall look into these issues and get them fixed. We haven't encountered these issues yet.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports