Potion location bug?

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Potion location bug?

Postby Gotrek1966 » 2014-12-29- 7:58

Not sure if a bug or not, though looking that way for me. Bought 3x minor heal 25/5 potions from shop. But unable to find them anywhere. I assume they should be in my warehouse but not there.
It was only after I relogged that they (2 at least due to bag restrictions) appeared in my bag.

Should bought items be a available in the warehouse? ( my thinking is they should be), because potion wise I can only see them after relogging.
Gotrek1966

Re: Potion location bug?

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-29- 8:31

Gotrek1966 wrote:Not sure if a bug or not, though looking that way for me. Bought 3x minor heal 25/5 potions from shop. But unable to find them anywhere. I assume they should be in my warehouse but not there.
It was only after I relogged that they (2 at least due to bag restrictions) appeared in my bag.

Should bought items be a available in the warehouse? ( my thinking is they should be), because potion wise I can only see them after relogging.

Yes it should appear in your warehouse when you buy them. This sounds like a bug, since you have to relog. We wrote it down to fix. :D Thanks for reporting it.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports