Guild Messages?  Topic is solved

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Guild Messages?

Postby mightyruth » 2014-12-29- 1:17

don't know if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong...when I'm in the guild I don't seem to be able to leave messages in guild, altho I could before we formed...when I hit the green reply arrow (to the 3 that are there) I can see all the messages I tried to leave (including a bunch of mistakes lol) but I don't think they're showing up to other guildies!
mightyruth

Re: Guild Messages?  Topic is solved

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-29- 1:44

mightyruth wrote:don't know if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong...when I'm in the guild I don't seem to be able to leave messages in guild, altho I could before we formed...when I hit the green reply arrow (to the 3 that are there) I can see all the messages I tried to leave (including a bunch of mistakes lol) but I don't think they're showing up to other guildies!

This is fixed for the next build. You will be able to leave messages on the Guild wall as well as your own wall. :D
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports