Deluxe bag and potions issue

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Deluxe bag and potions issue

Postby Gotrek1966 » 2014-12-28- 6:17

Hey hey. Having issues with potions. in Delux bag I have 2x minor heal potions, 1x 25HP and 1x 75HP. Now I have used then both up and tried to restock bag. Bought 2x minor heal 25HP potions which was fine, however the potions icon in warehouse says my minion (Waknuk) has 1x minor heal 20HP equiped. :?:

However the bag still says he has 1x 25 and 1x 75HP potions which are still empty (red 0 on them). The same info in battle, so I have a bag with empty (used) potions but cannot get rid of them or change them.

By the powers of Hades explain this discrepancy to me before my minion gets angry and throws rocks at your castle windows (he's been practicing so be warned). :)

EDIT: re logged and now bag has 1x 20HP and 2x 25HP potions. *shrugs*.

EDIT 2: Now I have. Potion of 100HP ?.?

EDIT 3: And I now have 250HP heal potion (level 50) on a level 12 minion (used it to see if it goes away, still in bag but empty). Also it says my other minion is still equiped with a bag containing 10x 25HP potions which is nowhere to be seen. LOL.
Gotrek1966

Re: Deluxe bag and potions issue

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-28- 12:24

Gotrek1966 wrote:Hey hey. Having issues with potions. in Delux bag I have 2x minor heal potions, 1x 25HP and 1x 75HP. Now I have used then both up and tried to restock bag. Bought 2x minor heal 25HP potions which was fine, however the potions icon in warehouse says my minion (Waknuk) has 1x minor heal 20HP equiped. :?:

However the bag still says he has 1x 25 and 1x 75HP potions which are still empty (red 0 on them). The same info in battle, so I have a bag with empty (used) potions but cannot get rid of them or change them.

By the powers of Hades explain this discrepancy to me before my minion gets angry and throws rocks at your castle windows (he's been practicing so be warned). :)

EDIT: re logged and now bag has 1x 20HP and 2x 25HP potions. *shrugs*.

EDIT 2: Now I have. Potion of 100HP ?.?

EDIT 3: And I now have 250HP heal potion (level 50) on a level 12 minion (used it to see if it goes away, still in bag but empty). Also it says my other minion is still equiped with a bag containing 10x 25HP potions which is nowhere to be seen. LOL.

We manually unequipped your potions and now you should be able to equip which ones you wish. We are trying to figure out a fix to this and are trying to pin point the exact steps that led you to the issue. (Or is what is listed above, exactly what you did?) Thanks.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Postby Gotrek1966 » 2014-12-28- 12:36

Thank you :)

Going through what I did, there was nothing different to what I have done before equipping potions.

One minute I was able to change potions then suddenly it went silly on me, showing me potions I should not have and just weird stuff.

Gotrek1966

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-28- 12:41

Gotrek1966 wrote:Thank you :)

Going through what I did, there was nothing different to what I have done before equipping potions.

One minute I was able to change potions then suddenly it went silly on me, showing me potions I should not have and just weird stuff.

You are very welcome. :D It is on the list of issues to look at. Thanks so much for reporting it.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Postby Gotrek1966 » 2014-12-28- 12:43

PM just to you about it.
Gotrek1966

more potion problems

Postby mightyruth » 2014-12-28- 18:58

so I decided to send one of my workers out on an instance to get him some levels...it let me unequip the bag and equip it to him, but the potions stayed equipped to my main character! and pressing the green button did nothing. so my warrior had to go adventuring with an empty bag!
mightyruth

Re: more potion problems

Postby Trinity » 2014-12-28- 22:33

mightyruth wrote:so I decided to send one of my workers out on an instance to get him some levels...it let me unequip the bag and equip it to him, but the potions stayed equipped to my main character! and pressing the green button did nothing. so my warrior had to go adventuring with an empty bag!

Thanks for the additional info Ruth! We are looking into this issue. :D
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports