Resist

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Resist

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-16- 2:03

I just got Darth from a lucky chest pull, and chose Resist as one of his skills.

The skill has a choice to increase a specific resistance by 2%/level, but I was never given a choice.

Unsure if this bug only applies to Darth or all Mages who choose that skill.
mahabone

Re: Resist

Postby Shaoquin » 2015-01-16- 8:50

Thanks Mahabone,

For Mages it is a combat skill that increases all resists based on its value. In addition it raises an additional amount based on the race Element chosen.

It might not be displaying properly but in the next build it should be. :mrgreen:
Shaoquin
Immortal Dev

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-16- 14:55

Shaoquin wrote:Thanks Mahabone,

For Mages it is a combat skill that increases all resists based on its value. In addition it raises an additional amount based on the race Element chosen.

It might not be displaying properly but in the next build it should be. :mrgreen:

Thanks, but there was never a choice to choose which element. The maxed skill still says "choose".
mahabone

Postby Shaoquin » 2015-01-16- 21:27

Ah, that's a poor choice of words to use on our part. There's no "choice" per se, the resist is based on the racial element you've chosen. We need to think of a clearer word.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean. Even after putting pts into Resist and with an elemental skill chosen it still states "choose". We'll get that fixed up.
Shaoquin
Immortal Dev

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-16- 21:37

Shaoquin wrote:Ah, that's a poor choice of words to use on our part. There's no "choice" per se, the resist is based on the racial element you've chosen. We need to think of a clearer word.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean. Even after putting pts into Resist and with an elemental skill chosen it still states "choose". We'll get that fixed up.

Ah, that makes sense, I thought it was more akin to the Racial Enemy skill.
mahabone

Return to Bug Reports