Cyan Yeti bug

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Cyan Yeti bug

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-13- 18:12

cyanyeti.jpg

As per the above attachment, i found the cyan Yeti just after defeating Dr. Tocter, and even tho he was targetable, I could not use any ability against him, swing my weapon or harm him in any way.

The logs showed it was casting ice spells, but it had no name.
mahabone

Re: Cyan Yeti bug

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-13- 22:30

Just fought it for a second time and same result.
mahabone

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-13- 22:49

mahabone wrote:
cyanyeti.jpg

As per the above attachment, i found the cyan Yeti just after defeating Dr. Tocter, and even tho he was targetable, I could not use any ability against him, swing my weapon or harm him in any way.

Thanks so much for reporting the invincible Yeti bug. We shall look into why this is happening. What race/class minion are you using when this happens? Any minion skills you use during the instance?
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-13- 22:52

Trinity wrote:
mahabone wrote:
cyanyeti.jpg

Thanks so much for reporting the invincible Yeti bug. We shall look into why this is happening. What race/class minion are you using when this happens? Any minion skills you use during the instance?

He wasn't invincible per se, he just stood there, with no name, casting spells like a statue.

I was playing a Ghost Mage, using the elemental skills as shown in the pic. Only weird equipment I was using was Lightning helm and cape. I do have Mass Regen, and Magic Crit... i do have 5 levels of Banker, perhaps i didn't bribe him enough.
mahabone

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-13- 22:54

Trinity wrote:
mahabone wrote:
cyanyeti.jpg

Thanks so much for reporting the invincible Yeti bug. We shall look into why this is happening. What race/class minion are you using when this happens? Were there any minion skill that you used during the instance?
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports