Light Skill w/ Mage

Help us to improve Minions and Immortals, report bugs found while playing here.
Forum rules
Please provide as many details as possible for the issues you report (your account info, how to reproduce, what happened), and if possible a screenshot as well.

Light Skill w/ Mage

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-09- 16:01

There seems to be an anomaly when it comes to using the light skill with the mage class.

I am running at current a Level 40 Ghost Mage with one level of light, and a 23 damage staff

The light effect causes 12% of the damage dealt return as healing. The healing is constant and never fluctuates. The skill reads like the healing will fluctuate based on the amount of damage you do. I do not know your coding, and this could be as intended, if damage is always a specific number and healing is based off of this number and then armor and luck etc reduce it at that point.

BUT

What seems to be really at odds is my Blast skill is only healing 4 health. Blast is currently doing more damage than touch but touch is healing for 18 health.
mahabone

Re: Light Skill w/ Mage

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-10- 5:09

mahabone wrote:There seems to be an anomaly when it comes to using the light skill with the mage class.

I am running at current a Level 40 Ghost Mage with one level of light, and a 23 damage staff

The light effect causes 12% of the damage dealt return as healing. The healing is constant and never fluctuates. The skill reads like the healing will fluctuate based on the amount of damage you do. I do not know your coding, and this could be as intended, if damage is always a specific number and healing is based off of this number and then armor and luck etc reduce it at that point.

BUT

What seems to be really at odds is my Blast skill is only healing 4 health. Blast is currently doing more damage than touch but touch is healing for 18 health.

Thanks for reporting this we will look into it. :)
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-10- 6:20

mahabone wrote:There seems to be an anomaly when it comes to using the light skill with the mage class.

BUT

Are you also using a weapon with a light effect on it? The light skill is meant for elemental skills such as touch, blast bolt etc (that have an ele effect)
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-10- 6:58

No just a standard staff.

Blast is only healing for four.

Touch which does less damage is healing for 18
mahabone

Postby mahabone » 2015-01-11- 5:26

I have upgraded light a few times and healing is static and not based on damage done.

Also, sadly, I must admit there is a bug in the light ability... It is healing for double effect as well. When checking the battle logs there are two mentions of healing, and double checking health, I can confirm that I am being healed twice. I will be sad to see this bug fixed... heh.
mahabone

Postby Trinity » 2015-01-11- 8:14

mahabone wrote:I have upgraded light a few times and healing is static and not based on damage done.

Also, sadly, I must admit there is a bug in the light ability... It is healing for double effect as well. When checking the battle logs there are two mentions of healing, and double checking health, I can confirm that I am being healed twice. I will be sad to see this bug fixed... heh.

Hehe thanks for reporting this :) We shall look into this too.
Trinity
Immortal Dev

Return to Bug Reports